Monday, October 23, 2006

La lista de Morrissey


La noticia, ya no es noticia porque desde hace más de 10 días se sabe que viene a México, pero ¿cuales son las canciones que esta legendaria personalidad tocará en sus tres conciertos que dará en nuestro país?, bueno bajo mi perspectiva son las siguientes:

1. Las que no van a faltar:

You have kill me, Still ill, Irish blood, English heart, The youngest was the most loved, My live is a succession of people saying goodbye, I just want to see the boy happy, Life is a pigsty, Let me kiss you, How soon is now?, first of the gang to die, I will see you in far off places, At last I am born, girlfriend in a coma y México.

2. Las posibles:

In the future when all's well, I have forgiven Jesus, Stop me if you think you've heard this one before, Panic, Don't make fun of daddy voice, To me you are at work of art, I'll never be anybody hero now, Ganglord, On the street I ran, Suedehead.

3. Las que me gustarian:

Boxers, That's entertainment, Interesting drug, The last of the famous International playboys y November spawned a monster (aunque la dejó de tocar cuando hizo pausa en su gira).

Juzguen ustedes.

1 comment:

Carlos Alberto Ruiz said...

Me da gusto ver esa foto de nuevo y poder identificar donde fue tomada.

Carlos Alberto Ruiz

www.carlosarm.blogspot.com